Upcoming Webinar with KRT Marketing: Google for Jobs – A Step-by-Step Practitioner’s GuideNovember 13, 2017 at 08:56 PM — Post
You may have heard about Google’s emergence into the job space and with their dominance (77% market share!) in the search engine realm, you may be wondering how you can take advantage of this new era of recruitment marketing.
On Thursday, November 30th at 3:00pm ET, Appcast VP of Product, Tom Chevaliar along with KRT Marketing + CH2M will share practical steps and examples of optimizing your job ads to integrate with Google for Jobs. Don’t miss out!
- Topic: ‘Google for Jobs – A Step-by-Step Practitioner’s Guide’
- Date: Thursday, November 30th
- Time: 2:00pm ET
During the webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices on how to optimize your postings for Google for Jobs
- Step-by-step on how to add street addresses to Google for Jobs
- Challenges you may face and how to overcome them
Join the webinar to learn how your recruitment efforts can benefit from Google for Jobs!