Appcast is seeking a VP of Marketing. This is a critical and high profile role that will report into the CRO and work closely with the senior leaders of the company. You will have a significant opportunity to shape and drive the marketing strategy for the organization which is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals to meet and exceed company MQL/SQL goals that drive and support annual company revenue goals.
- Manage all facets of marketing, including but not limited to: Demand & Lead Generation, Brand Awareness, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Collateral, Trade Shows, Webinars, White Papers, Website, SEO, & SEM.
- Work closely with the sales stakeholders to support the overall new business and incremental growth goals of the company.
- Define and implement marketing strategies and programs for products and services to support all the different business units globally.
- Engage with customers to understand their use cases, and with developers to understand how they will solve industry level problems.
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, market trend analysis and internal assessments to guide demand generation and marketing programs
- Create compelling content (e.g. sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our products.
- Work with the senior business leaders and the CRO and CEO to prioritize and guide marketing roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA from top program highly preferred
- Experience translating revenue goals to MQL/SQL needs
- 10+ years experience in B2B Marketing; 5+ years in marketing leadership roles
- Demonstrated track record of product marketing excellence and thought leadership at a leading B2B SaaS and/or service company.
- Highly technical and experience in Big Data, and Analytics and Reporting
- Deep knowledge of B2B product marketing processes, measurement, and best practices
- Demonstrated skills building, mentoring and managing a team of marketing professionals
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal